Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

Play nice

"Write me off, give up on me cuz darling what did you expect? I'm just off, a lost cause, a long shot, don't even take this bet. You can make all the moves you can aim all the spotlights, get all the sighs and the moans just right."


"I can take your problems away with a nod and a wave of my hand, cuz that's just the kind of boy that I am. The only thing I haven't done yet is die, and it's me and my plus one til the after life."


"You are the dreamer and we are the dream, I could write it better than you ever felt it."


"A teenage vow in a parking lot: til tonight do us part. I sing the blues and swallow them too."


"One day we'll get nostalgic for disaster. We're a bull your ears are just a china shop. I love you in the same way there's a chapel in a hospital."


"Breaking hearts has never looked so good as when you wrapped your car around that tree your make up looks so great next to his skin" 


"I hope you choked on those words, that kiss, that bottle. So bury me in your memory, his smile is your rope, so wrap it tight around your throat."


"Written on my wrist says do no open before Christmas."


Ladies and gentlemen, Fall Out Boy.


Mademoiselle Julietté,
Oh! We're still so young, desperate for attention.

No hay comentarios.: