Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

Original sin

In a different time in a faraway land, I'm not myself and I'm not right here right now.
The moon looks closer to us and nights aren't as closed and dark as they are if you look out of the window. Everything smells different, and even a broken heart doesn't feel the same. Priorities are not what we suppose they are, and people actually enjoy life. You can see all the spirits walking down the streets, they flash a smile if you say hi, and people do look blue if they are not feeling fine. Things are easier and quite obvious in that faraway land.
I come from that land. There, butterflies live more than just a day, and beautiful designs of classy spiderwebs cover every bit of sky. Though it's quite funny, because it's impossible to see them, but every morning we wake up to their work.
There's no noise in my land, there's no pollution, there are no scars. Everyone forgives and speaks their mind. And I say everyone because we all speak there: dogs, cats, people, trees, stones. Everybody feels and everybody smiles, and if I go out at night I can even hear some mockingbirds cry.
Death is not a taboo, it's more like a well deserved rest after a life of joy and excitement.
My land is very much like yours, both are so alike. But there are some little things that make them scandalously different: We only do what we want to do, but there's a huge respect for everyone's freedom as for every creature's life. The point of living for us is being, smiling, we enjoy joy and then rejoice. Everyday, every single one of us falls in love, each day we pick up a new passion, another reason to keep going.
Maybe you should try living like they do in my land.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
We're trying to be faithful but we're cheating, cheating.

No hay comentarios.: