Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Update II

Dear Soul,
We have not talked since November, and although I don't like to say things too straight to you... you're the one who has been absent. I am not trying to blame you for all the things we have been through but you should know I am not the only one to blame.
You've let me slip away, you've pushed me to believe things that were not true, you exposed yourself without my consent and now I am the one that has to pay, wondering around the corners of the room without any news from you. I'm sorry, for it is not fair and it certainly is not nice for me either but, some of the promises I made I just cannot keep. And as a divine punishment not only are you going to go through this winter alone, but also you will love those who cannot be loved for they are taken.
I apologize.

Mademoiselle Juliettè,
One of the brightest stars...

No hay comentarios.: