Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

You

I want something you can't give me.
I don't know if I really want you
 I'm just playing to get through the days.
I get a bit of fun from everything that I say,
I trick you into thinking that I am things I'll never be.
And you, gullible little boy, believe,
as if my words were sacred,
as if this pen in my hand wrote nothing but the truth.
You believe and your heart bleeds
from the pain I say I've been through,
your eyes cry the tears from the deaths of my beloveds,
every time you scream, you're screaming at my fears.
You have become a mere shadow,
the remains of my existence, there's no you anymore.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
While the sun shines on you I need some love to rain on me.

No hay comentarios.: