Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

So obliging, sweet indulgence

Don't think I want to feel like this
tied to the way we touch, we kiss.
Still can't put my finger on what it is
but you blow my mind, you do.

You have me lingering, back and forth,
not even breathing, lying beside you
with my heart barely beating,
begging for something,
struggling to get there,
trying so hard but I could never resist it.

Walk away now that I got what I wanted from you
because I don't need a kiss of yours to get through the night.
For some reason I have a memory, I don't hold on to the past
but I experience old feelings, recreate them in my mind.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Oh well, enough said.

No hay comentarios.: