Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

Don't leave me

Greed gets stronger than patience and art becomes a consequence of that constant search for greatness.
What used to be meaningless now is the reason to live and the focus is gone, such a blur I see no goal.
What about reconginition? Well I don't know, you tell me about it, I only live through someone else's eyes.
Such a sad passing, such a lovely gift lost, all I want is that sparkle back, but nothing seems to work.
As much as I try what's gone won't come back, as much as I want it I know I've left it behind.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
I'll be fine, it's not the first, just like last time but a little worse.

No hay comentarios.: