Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

I'll see you next Tuesday

I'll never forget all the stupid things we've done
like the time that we got horny
watching "Into the blue" in my living room.

Remember the waves and the sand in our hands?
Remember the nights on the phone, the nights at the bar?
Remember all the things we did and then talked about?

We've gone from friends to acquaintances
to merely fun and games, in such little time
and some aspects of you just took me by surprise.

Who would've known the kind of secrets you hide
in the much frequented world of your underpants?
No, nobody could imagine the things that I've found out.

I don't need any more attention, I'm happy hanging on
I've got your number in case I can't wait anymore
but calling you for that still feels a little wrong.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
And if they don't believe me now, will they ever believe me?

No hay comentarios.: