Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

This paranoia is distressing

I like to shout but I'm not really loud. I'm the kind of girl you pick up in a bar. There's so much more about me than the things you can see when you look at me, so watch out because I'm about to say something and it might blow you off your feet.
You may walk away today, might as well do it tomorrow or even the next day, and you will never know what you missed, who you said no to, so you will have no regrets. Where is the fairness in this? I don't want to care about your kisses yet here I am writing about your hands touching my thighs and my so called independence.
I've never been this stupid, I've never been this blind, it's never been this complicated to forget about a man.
I lack the ability to let go off a one night stand, I'm not one to just kiss in a club. And I'm not trying to change for you, I'm trying to change for my own good.
Who wrote the rules to this game? Who gave you this much control? Oh, yes, it was me.


Mademoiselle Juliette,
The lights are on and someone's home but I'm not sure if they're alone.

No hay comentarios.: