Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

Fireworks and a fantasy

I guess I'm willing to say whatever it takes to get a reaction, to make you feel what I'm feeling, to get things to the point of no return when arms and legs can't be distinguished.

Shivers, fireworks, all we are is a bit of noise and two pairs of hands scratching thighs like there's no tomorrow.

All we have is here and now but it seems like we're flying, far away from this reality.

You give me such a high, it feels so right, every time you touch my skin my body trembles, I don't know why.

You've got that magic power, the ability to make me lose my mind and show me colors I didn't know existed, such a wonderful range of sensations brand new for me to experience.

I can't let go of this fantasy, I can't say no to your eyes, I refuse to walk away from something that makes me feel so alive.


Mademoiselle Juliette,
All was golden when the day met the night.

No hay comentarios.: