Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Reassurance

Close your eyes, just let it go
say the words and I'm only yours
don't hold anything back
this is the right time
tell me what you're feeling
once and for all, speak your mind.

I'm fond of the playing and sneaking around
something about it gives me an adrenalin rush
I even enjoy the look in your face
when I laugh and say we have to be really quick.

But I'm growing tired of keeping this to myself
I need some reassurance, I need the rules to this game
so just tell me the truth, what is this? Who are you?
Am I wasting my time or are your words true?


Mademoiselle Juliette,
I can see us making ways from the back of the club to a bed in the shades.

No hay comentarios.: