Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

Beggars & Queens

I must have mistaken you for a beggar, you may have mistaken me for a queen
this reality is so gorgeous I'd even spill blood all over it.

Because this is exactly what I've been waiting for, for everyone to see
the vital differences, the awful effects that time had on you but not on me.

Forget about the past what's done's done and you can't take anything back
but I've changed for the better and you're a living dead, a crying star.

It amazes me, I'm astonished to see how quickly you've come apart
it seems that in the end not even your most wicked tricks worked out.

Now go home and stare at my pictures, hide under your bed
you know the future's coming and you're about to lose your all your hair.


Mademoiselle Juliette,
I've gone mad.

No hay comentarios.: