Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

I've got more wit, a better kiss.

Losing control of my body, I'm losing control of my mind
letting go of thoughts and feelings, it has never been so nice.
All of my senses are amplified, the things you make me experience
are completely outrageous, scandalous
you're out of your mind and it's spectacular.

Just promise me you won't stop, even if I ask you to.
Promise me it'll only get better, I don't mind being lied to.


Mademoiselle Juliette,
Time keeps slipping us by when we're alone. Music makes me get high, we're getting down on the floor.

No hay comentarios.: