Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

WA

I happen to think that there's a film director to suit every type of personality out there. Somebody that can understand, capture and depict the nature of humanity just like we feel it.

I found out that mine was Woody Allen at the age of twelve. It started off like everything I end up loving: I hated him. I didn't understand why it moved every bit of me, I didn't like the feeling of being dragged through the longest and deepest trains of thought, I was reluctant to it at first.
Then I grew up and into his films. And that was when my mind opened to a whole new world of greatness at such an amazing level. 
The way he thinks, the way he writes, the way his soul and pure essence come through his movies and into people's minds is unbelievable. 


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
And held a purse of a different kind.

No hay comentarios.: