Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Shivers down our spines

Oh! Dear friend! Am I going to fast? May I be rushing into silly conclusions assuming that he feels the same way I think I do? 
I am falling in love and I fear this is irrevocable, there's no turning back on the kind of spells that man casted upon me. What should I do? Should I try to hide this and just wait? Wait for what, anyway?
All I have to live for is hope. I only breathe because I'm holding on to the memories of him and I together, his kisses, his touch and the way that he whispered beautiful verses in my ear.
With every day that goes by his image fades more and more and it will soon disappear. 


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Catch me, catch me, I'm falling... I'm falling in love with you.

No hay comentarios.: