Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

It don't mean a thing

"When saxes flare up, how can I keep my hair up?
Hit me with a hot note and watch me bounce"



It's Swing and it's a passion, it means living in another color and breathing the air of gayness and joy. I just want to have fun and get a man to sway me around.
This is about living with no worries and dancing our way to the top, I can turn into what I want with my dancing shoes on, just play the right tune and I will razzle-dazzle you.
Grab your partners, I've come to crash this party.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
I'll always think of you that way.

No hay comentarios.: