Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Inferior, you're inferior

Thought you wouldn't know, well this is me telling you.
There are lessons in life you cannot miss or live without
and baby it seems that you've forgotten about that part.
You lack the balance, lack the simplicity, lack the charm
that is almost compulsory for such an inferior mind.
There isn't even a trace of bravery inside your body,
nothing that can show me you're worth the pain or worth the time.
And I don't want to waste my life among unintelligent,
completely empty pieces of flesh, you see,
I aspire to something bigger than just entertainment.
So go on now, live by your rules and try not to fall for a shiny light,
for a fluorescent pseudo star.
Just be aware of the fact that you could have had the best,
and you blew it all away.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Under another unforgiving street light.

No hay comentarios.: