Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

jueves, 29 de julio de 2010

Too many brides.

"From off a hill whose concave womb re-worded
A plaintful story from a sistering vale,
My spirits to attend this double voice accorded,
And down I laid to list the sad-tuned tale;
Ere long espied a fickle maid full pale,
Tearing of papers, breaking rings a-twain,
Storming her world with sorrow's wind and rain. (...)"


William Shakespeare.


Take it all because I just don't care anymore. Take everything I am, everything I aim to be. Take my blood and flesh, take my bones and my hair, take my eyes, take ideas and plans, it all belongs to you, I'm nothing but a soul and this soul belongs to you.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
All my dreams you can make real. All my fears you can make happen.

No hay comentarios.: