Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 14 de julio de 2010

Strong desire

You always have something to say, awful thing you only say bullshit.
I'd love you to just shut up it seems there is no way to make you close your mouth, you don't care about my wishes you don't care about my reasons all you do is talk talk talk, and even if the names you call me shouldn't hurt there's an intention, there's the will to make me feel bad. Now that's the part that hurts.
I wish I could burn all the fussy, dark memories I have next to you, put you in a little bottle and ignore that you breathe, that you exist, that's the size of my hate towards you.
I wish I could stand you, at least a little bit, I'd make my life a lot easier, I wouldn't have to frown all the time.
But I can't-




Mademoiselle Juliettè,
I guess it's time I run far far away, fin comfort in pain, all pleasure's the same, it just keeps me from trouble. Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray, I've heard what they say but I'm not here for trouble. It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.

No hay comentarios.: