Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

sábado, 17 de julio de 2010

An Education

I look at them and you, you look at me
you say we can have that too,
that we can do it
if I want to, if I dare to.
They kiss and I smile, out of pity
wink at you and give you something
you've never been given before:
the look that says 'I'm stuck with you'.
Thank you for the cheap laughs, 
thank you for the charade.
It was lovely to see you faking it so well.
Such talent never before seen,
the audience, surprised, claps but does not think
that all that lying comes from somewhere
that behind every bit of inspiration
there's a broken heart nobody cares about.
And I want to thank you for giving me that part.
You've made things so dull, so black and white,
you've ruined my life.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Todo lo que hoy es mañana morirá.

No hay comentarios.: