Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Let loose

Does it make you feel risky? Because it's making me feel dizzy
not that it matters to you but the room's spinning too quickly
and I'm worried because it's not only you and me
I'm worried that we might cross the line with everyone here.

I've warned you and I've tried, believe me I tried hard
to stay away and repel your touch
and you didn't care you kept on going with your games
there's too much to lose and I don't know how you don't see that.

Can't you feel the weight of the guilt over your shoulders
all over your face and all over my horrors?
I fear you fear nothing and I'm looking like a fool
standing here waiting for something you'd never ever do.

Mademoiselle Juliettè,

No hay comentarios.: