Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

Hurt each other

We've been invaded by April's freezing breeze once again, I can feel it ripping out my veins, taking the warmth away, explaining me with whispers how life is going to change.
And it's in moments like this when we glance, frown and stare at the surrounding present, it's now when tears come down and we slowly realize time's passed by.
So sorry, it's over, the breeze said. So long to the Sun, we're back in cloudy hell. 


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Which reminds me, I gotta get a boyfriend. Those interested in the spot please apply for it with a comment below. It's urgent, thank you.

No hay comentarios.: