Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

September went by so fast


The trees all have now flowers, but I still carry my treasure. The wind is softer and that hurts, bringing back to life all those memories we all wanna burn. I can almost see the sky large through the clouds, I can even see myself reflected in the Sun.
The breeze moves so sweetly along my body, my eyes, that I can even tell I'm floating, I can't tell if I'm awake or sound asleep.
Two and a half more, to be to finally feel free I hope. September went by so fast. Too fast, some would say.





"You got me completely, in my own game you beat me"


Mademoiselle Juliettè,

No hay comentarios.: