Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

I'm the dream you've been waiting for

YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY

I'm no barbie doll
I'm not your baby girl
I've done ugly things
And I've made mistakes
And I'm not as pretty as those girls in magazines
I'm rotten to my core if they're to be believed
So what if I'm no baby bird hanging upon your every word
Nothing ever smells of roses and rises out of mud.

You're not some baby boy
Why are you acting so surprised?
You're sick of all the rules,
Well I'm sick of all your lies
Now I've held back a wealth of shit I think I'm gonna choke
I'm standing in the shadows with the words stuck in my throat
Does it really come as a surprise when I tell you I don't feel good?
Nothing ever came from nothing man, oh man ain't that the truth?

I think you're sleeping with a friend of mine
I got no proof, but I think that I'm right
And you've still got the most beautiful face
It just makes me sad most of the time.

I get back up and I do it, do it again...



Mademoiselle Juliettè,

No hay comentarios.: