Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

domingo, 25 de octubre de 2009

Not what I'm used to

By this time next month I promise:

-I will have finished reading at least one of the books on my 'favorites' list.
-I will have published entries about education, Brave New World and what to do with my future.
-Someone else other than me will have read at least on of my entries.
-I will be a normal happy smiling breathing thinking writer again.
-My summer is going to be planned.
-My hair will be longer.
-My pants won't have to be larger.
-I'll be a caring loving person.
-I am going to feel just good, as in 'not like last summer'.
-I will have learned the jazz choreography.
-I will have watched "Jennifer's Body"
-I will have saved enough money to buy Adam's album.

... and I run out of thoughts. I mean it, completely empty. Hate myself right now.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
This I can't promise but I hope to have come up with a good idea for another novel.

1 comentario: