Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

domingo, 11 de octubre de 2009

A rate that is truly alarming!

My fault? No, why is it my fault? Your hands are covered with blood and this (metaphorically speaking) knife has your fingerprints on it. Every part of your history is connected to me and we're tied to each other. What you did I did it too but not this, I promise, I swear this was all you. How could I do this to... how in earth do you think it might've been me? I-- I gave you everything and this is how you pay me back? It's impossible and cruel to believe that I wanted this to happen, seriously it annoys me.
It was you, you you and only you, no one else but you because doing what you did was your intention since day one, you goal and your aim. I've just been a holder, I've just kept it away from you but the moment I gave it to you I lost it all, I lost what I had left and I put it into your hands, your shaking hands. It never fell it never had even a bruise, It was in the most perfect and immaculate state.
You did it, you broke my heart.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,

No hay comentarios.: