Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Racing again

Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined myself here, wondering how you're doing, writing an ode to your green eyes and the memories of what we never really had.

I went back to the thought of you by walking down the wrong path for a while. Now I just like walking past your front door and imagining just how much more extreme it would be with you.

I will never understand what happened, I hope I can hear the truth from you. Back then I felt so used, but after so many years that's a feeling I've got accustomed to.

Whatever happens, I've learned my lesson. I can play with you for a while, though, just like when we were twelve and red was our favorite color.


Juliet.

No hay comentarios.: