Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Futures like Chicago

I miss you and it hurts like hell. I miss you and my eyes bleed from the cliché. I miss you and it's all so dramatic that it turns pathetic if you listen closer.

I could say that I just cannot breathe, that living is not living without you, but in a few weeks I'll forget your face and these words would be vain, so what exactly can I say?

My sanity is taking my psyche's right to be in pain, and I'm left with this numbness I can't begin to explain. Who are you? Where am I?

Loving you I was sad, impotent, defenceless, but living without you is a 24/7 out of body experience. I'm sick. I'm tired. I'm bored. I want to move on already.

Why can't I? Watch me. Let me.



Juliet.

No hay comentarios.: