Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

Losing it

I wish I could change this, but I can't. And it's happening again. But there's a limit to every heart and this is mine.
You're not even there, you have never been there. You only pretend to listen, pretend to understand and then walk away. Although this time you've walked a little further, and the distance I cannot bear.
I don't understand your words, your promises from past times. Why would someone say something they don't mean? It doesn't make sense to me.
I have never been misleading, I have never ever lied because I can't. And as a prize I get to cry my foolishness away.
Nothing... works. I used to believe in things and now, now my thoughts are a far cry from reality and this is a world I don't know how to live in.
You came in, changed the game, wrote your own rules and made me play. You took the money and ran away, so pathetically unfair.
How am I supposed to trust again? When everything I used to love doesn't even exist.

And the sad part is, I still want you back.



Juliet.

No hay comentarios.: