Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

I was wrong

For you I was a groupie, I was a brainwashed doll, a 50s housewife
I left my  family, my friends, running after your meaningless ideals
and now I regret every second, now I see just how wrong I’ve been.



Even as I kissed you and told you that I loved you, I knew
in the back of my mind, I can do better than someone like you
I can do better than crying myself to sleep and living blue.

I should have never revisited the idea of you, I shouldn’t have fallen again
because where was once a giggle and a memory now there’s a broken heart
and where there was hope there’s now disaster, and a girl who cries for help
is there anybody out there who can save her from herself?


Juliet. 

No hay comentarios.: