Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

I don't even remember your face

Your hand left a mark on my shoulder
there are mascara stains on your pillow case
our paths crossed once and that won’t be easy to erase.



I can still hear you call my name, all alone at your place
wine and cheese, videogames and TV
a life of things that only mean something to you and me.

I wore your t-shirts and your pants,           
we shared sheets, kisses, coffee, schemes
and now I’m left to mourn what you threw away.

Every day the same routine, you play hard to get
while I cry, beg and make a fool of myself
because you only like it when I bleed
because I only like it if you stay, and this time you didn’t. This time you ran away.


Juliet.

No hay comentarios.: