Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Update III

Dear soul,
Sorry to have been absent for so long, I guess I got carried away by the rhythm of the Sun and the color of the stars. I can promise it will not happen again, you know I am no good at keeping promises.
I have missed you, that is for sure, and at some point your behavior could have been understandable given the circumstances but this thing that you are doing is downright scandalous. 
Please forgive me, please stop being so impulsive. I get the message now go do your part, before I start hating you completely and cut your whims with that knife called tragedy.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
I can see the hunger of compulsion in your face.

No hay comentarios.: