Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

lunes, 3 de enero de 2011

Bucket List

HIGH time I made a bucket list for this year.

*I want a new attitude and with that comes a new routine. Or maybe, no routine. What I want is to let myself loose and just go along with life, without worrying about whether things might or might not work.
*From last year comes this one but I REALLY want a boyfriend. Not just a guy to do once a week, a real, straight, eating walking boyfriend. Yeah.
*It'd be nice to finish something once in a while. Poem's are easy, short and they seem to come out of me kinda effortlessly. I don't want that, I want something longer, something amazing, I want to create great things.
*Having already acknowledge I have problems I want to overcome them. I don't really care about anything else I just wanna feel OK.
*I'm gonna learn how to cook. I know, I know, me, knives and boiling stuff just not the best idea but I really think something good could come out of it. So, Chef Mademoiselle Juliettè. Or something.
*No, I did not pass the CAE so, this year, I'm gonna learn how to cope with my very own educational disappointments or failures.
*I'm gonna lose 7 pounds. Haven't done ANY research whatsoever so I don't know for sure how much that is but sounds like a nice in between 5 (too little) and 10 (too much). I'm lovely aren't I?
*I'm gonna read, at least, AT LEAST 25 books. Not just short stories but actual, real, big books. I obviously have no idea of how much I'm gonna have to read when I start college but we'll see. Sounds like a rational amount of book I guess...
*I should at least TRY to come to terms with the idea that death is a part of life, and that I shouldn't be so obsessed over it. Stop death.


I know it might seem like I'm facing this year with a bit of a rude attitude but it's not that, it's just that I'm sick and tired of "trying" I just wanna accomplish.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Gravity.

No hay comentarios.: