Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

Good Gone Girl

It amuses me because you under estimate me, because you see that I'm a nervous reck, that I'm too anxious all the time and so you guess you can treat me the way you want to fulfill your perverted power games, you consider there's nothing to consider at all, and then try to take advantage from me. You abuse of me like a coward and aim to make me look like a fool, you yell at me and try to intimidate me with your crazy old men eyes, I repulse you but it's that feeling of repulsion what causes your anger and you take it all out on me.
But there's something you're not seeing, something you may have chosen to ignore by all means. I may look like I'm helpless and hopeless, like the slightest sip of air coming from the window could tear me apart, but if you look right into my eyes you'll find that there's a fire, there's a passion that beats, there's a heart that bleeds power, a voice that yells louder than yours without even trying, the sound of a laugh that finds your games oh so funny, oh so ridiculous.
There's in me the soul of a heartbreaker, listen I'm a showstopper and they all scream my name when I walk by. There's too much of me you've missed and nothing I can do but wait til you see the big big mistake you've made by trying to mess up my life, to play with me.
Revenge, that comes later on, when you've lost all sense of precaution.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Happy to choose somebody to use.

No hay comentarios.: