Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

sábado, 26 de marzo de 2011

How?

When I’m home alone at night I start to wonder
How would it be with you, what do you like?
And would you walk me home, hand in hand,
or would you put me in a cab
after I’ve filled that void inside your mind?

Expectations never matched reality
but we’re both very far from fine.
Damaged kid, it’s your turn to sleep alone tonight
and how long before you break that lonely string?
I’m smarter than that, it won’t be me.

Hello stranger, gorgeous pad, are we really this desperate?
And even though you’re someone I used to know,
I’m somebody you will never see again.

Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Something has been turned on inside of me.

No hay comentarios.: