Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

Back

It is that time of the year again and here I come baby, here I come.
I'm all charged and ready to go, got my weapons got my guns and I'm not afraid to open fire. You should not mess with me now, you shouldn't really trash me, try to stay away from me 'cause I don't mind being unkind, I don't care what you think of me.
I'm all ready to ignore you and minimize your image, no sticks no stones, not even names, no way for you to hurt me I'm so beyond, I fly above, throughout these years I learnt to do the things that surprise you and leave you in awe.
Fill yourself with patience and leave all problems at the door I wanna hear no complaints, no insults no hatred whatsoever.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
My mistakes will make me strong.

No hay comentarios.: