Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

A new POV

Yesterday it was "you're not human, you're perfect",
today it actually is "far from perfect, you're so human"
spent all this time building you up,
god! I was willing to leave my dreams behind
and follow you down that path
I was going to hurt people and do things I shouldn't do
I would have done anything, yesterday, to have you.

But things can change and they have this time
something came to me, something you're trying to hide
just when I thought this was it, you were the one
I find out that you're not really who you say you are.

I bought this whole image of perfect and nice
so cool, so calm, always with a smile
in the end you're a backstabber, like everybody else
or maybe even worse, because you can't admit you've made mistakes.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Encontré sus diarios ayer, encontré sus ideas.

No hay comentarios.: