Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

Fuera de la ley

She went away, she escaped
there's a path that changes you
she took that way
because she wanted to grow up
without the pain of saying her goodbyes
she lost her innocence out of spite
she gave away things she'll never get back.

Now she regrets having made those mistakes
she knows deep down she's a criminal now
no coming back, yes, no re-dos
there's no choice left but to accept
that this is her faith, her destiny
and that as much as she can run away
she has changed forever
in her mind it'll never feel the same.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
I wonder where you are and I want you to be with me. I wonder what you feel, but baby, I want you to fall for me.

No hay comentarios.: