Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

Update

Dear Soul,
Hey there. It's been so long, I know. I promise it won't happen again it's just that our deary friend Conscience has been keeping me busy.
November is coming to its end and I haven't been able to find a mate for you, not yet. I don't wanna fill my mouth with promises I will soon have to break, so I'm no telling you I'll find it. I'm also sorry that you had to go through so many drawbacks to find the peace you still don't have. That I can fix, they said they'd give me an extra dose if I kept my good behavior.
As you can see things are looking pretty much bad to us. You must hate me right now... I'm lost for words, I guess I can keep on telling you everything's gonna be alright and all of that but you ain't gonna believe that. I don't believe in my words myself.
Anyway, I just wanted to give you some hope, something to hold on to. Maybe I'll fail at that too.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Hand behind this pen relieves a failure everyday

No hay comentarios.: