Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2009

Let's talk numbers

Another spring another November. A big pack of memories, voices sounds, smells and images that I recall, that come from the very deep of my subconscious. Things we sometimes push back, things we don't wanna think about but what else is there but us? There are some moments we just can't turn our backs on.
I wish I could ignore some parts of me, I'm not exactly proud of everything I did, of how things came out in the first place. But this is the moment to live and enjoy beyond all expectations.
That's what November is all about.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Crazier everyday, those hazel eyes have changed my life.

No hay comentarios.: