Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

martes, 15 de septiembre de 2009

More mad than hurt

"I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face
and a long list of gentlemen happy to take your place
less trashier, much classier than who you proved to be.
How long's it gonna take before you see that she's no me?"
"I'd run a thousand miles to get to you
Do you think I deserve this
I tried to make you happy
I did all that I could
Just to treat you good in every way"
"What is love? 'tis not hereafter;
Present mirth hath present laughter;
What's to come is still unsure:
In delay there lies no plenty,--
Then come kiss me, Sweet and twenty,
Youth's a stuff will not endure."
"Me gustas cuando callas porque estás como ausente.
Distante y dolorosa como si hubieras muerto.
Una palabra entonces, una sonrisa bastan.
Y estoy alegre, alegre de que no sea cierto."
"Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream."
"Well is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the liths are dim and your hnds are shaking
as you're sliding off your dress?
Well think of what yu did and
I hope to God he was worth it"




Mademoiselle Juliettè,

No hay comentarios.: