Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

Lose lips sink ships

My insides are copper and I'd kill to make them gold / We're the sault and you are the wound / I've never seen a heart I couldn't break / I know my place it's nowhere you should roam / I'm all ears and I'm all scars / something sensual in such non-conventional ways / make my bed the grave and shovel dirt onto my sheets / I've seen sinking ships go down with more grace than you / To the love, I left my conscience pressed, between the pages of the Bible in the drawer / Love never wanted me / To hands between legs, to "whatever it takes" / He said why put a new address on the same old loneliness / I'll keep singing this lie if you'll keep believing it / Ashamed of the way the songs and the words own the beating of our hearts / The best part of "Believe" is the "Lie" / Sitting out dances on the wall trying to forget everything that isn't you / The only thing worse than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know, I'm having another episode I just need a stronger dose / Just so you know, you'll never know and some secrets weren't meant to be told / I'm the first kid to write of hearts, lies, and friends, and I am sorry my conscience called in sick again, and I've got arrogance down to a science / Always weigh what I've got against what I left; so progress report: I am missing you to death / I want to be known for my hits, not just my misses / The poets are just kids who didn't make it / Please put the doctor on the phone 'cause I'm not making any sense, blame everyone but me for this mess / And my back has been breaking from this heavy heart, we never seemed so far / I'm hopelessly hopeful, you're just hopeless enough / So wear me like a locket around your throat. I'll weigh you down. I'll watch you choke. You look so good in blue / And oh, the way your makeup stains my pillowcase, like I'll never be the same / Clear your throat and face the world, the verdict falls like bachelors for bad luck girls only breathing with the aid of denial / The cause, the kid, the course, the charm, and the curse / And I’m so sorry, but not really, tell the boys where to find my body / New York eyes, Chicago thighs / I’m alright in bed but I’m better with a pen / Penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insight, or a fortune for your disaster / Only one book really matters, the rest of the proof is on the television / My head's in heaven, my soles are in hell, let's meet in the purgatory of my hips and get well / Ohh baby your a classic, like a little black dress, you're a faded moon stuck on a little hot mess / My mind is a safe and if I keep it in we all get rich, my body is an orphanage we take everyone in / Doing lines of dust and sweat off last night's stage / Life's just a pace-car on death, only less dilligent, and when the two collide it's no coincidence / The only thing suicidal here is the door / Sometimes when I'm in heaven I get forgetful of the earth / I got the skylight in my veins / THIS STORY'S GETTING OLD.

No hay comentarios.: