Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

lunes, 18 de agosto de 2008

Todo acaba sin haber comenzado..
















I'm sick of you acting like you don't know me
I don't know how much it takes for you to care
but I'm not ready to face this challenge
I'm not like the others, and you're not some random guy I met,
so I won't take this as another affaire

I wish I knew the game as good as you do
I wish drawing the line was easier to me
all this tears would fade away
it'd be painless, i'd love it to be senseless
but to me it's you the one that makes the difference.

Please forgive me if I don't believe a word of what you say
acting like a stupid, being two timed, it's really not my thing
so please understand, I don't want to make it harder
you know, harder for me
I'll do the crying, be the one who walks away from here.

Don't miss another second, it's the falling in or falling out of
It's your last chance to be clean, speak your mind, tell the truth
will you take me as the one or will you just say goodbye?
I don't think I can handle this anymore so,
raise up your voice, you got me dying for your choice
to be me...

MademoiselleJuliettè,

No hay comentarios.: