Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

To heal you have to live, you have to leave.

Sometimes it's not the chronological aspect of time that heals the wounds, but the moments you live and the things that happen during that period of time.
I've been to hell and back, I carry all sorts of ghosts and skeletons in my back. Months, years have passed by and things are finally falling into place, very slowly, one by one.
I thought I was never going to overcome this, I thought the end of you meant the end of me but I proved myself I'm not that weak.
I'm back and I'm almighty, while people die for their dreams I live to see them come true and it's magic. Everything I've always wanted now I have it, and I didn't need you to get any of it.
Life is better without you, and even though I still wish you the worst, today I couldn't care less about what happens to you.


Mademoiselle Juliette,
Thank you for showing me that best friends cannot be trusted, and thank you for lying to me. Your friendship, the good times we had, you can have them back.

No hay comentarios.: