Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

martes, 16 de agosto de 2011

Secret

There's always something I'm not saying, something I keep to myself
life's a path that's full of secrets and these I really don't want to tell
just promise me you'll love me, even if I don't say it all
promise me you'll try to accept the fact that there are things you cannot know.

My mind likes to play tricks on me, but those are stories you don't need to hear
because if I mentioned every thought, every problem, every single moment of hesitation
you would run away in a heartbeat, and that's what I'm trying to avoid:
the look of disappointment that says it's all over.


Mademoiselle Juliette,
Friends think I'm wrong for being head over heels. I should be strong, should I stay and deal with it? Or should I just let go?

No hay comentarios.: