Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

martes, 30 de agosto de 2011

Enough is enough

So it seems that in the end you couldn't keep the promises you made. And that's fine, I'm used to it by now.
I never knew what to expect so I expected nothing, but when someone gives you the world you start thinking you may have found something. 
Wrong, you lied, and everything you swore you wouldn't do you went and did. "What a disappointment, what a waste of breath" I'm sure that's exactly what you're expecting me to say, but I will never be as mean, as deceiving as you were.
I've been called names, I've been beaten to the floor, but I can't accept a lie when it comes to love. 
Your actions contradict your words and I wonder when you're being honest and when you're just playing a role. A man is a two-face and that I've always known, it just kills me to witness this meltdown, this faux.




Mademoiselle Juliette,
So here's everything coming down to nothing. Here's to silence that cuts me to the core. Where is this going? Thought I knew for a minute, but I don't anymore.

No hay comentarios.: