Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

Too Cool To Love Me

The words just a dream don’t mean shit to me
And nothing works here because even if I could
In some crazy way I’m trapped in this city
I feed myself of illusions and plans that will never become real
That glass is just another answer to my prayers
Another tasteless verse to the world
So please Mr Barman just gimme another shot.
No swimming can work no matter how hard I try
My arms are just tired of writing about us
Even if I wonder where are you all the time
No answer I will get it’s just ridiculous
The photos the sea and the plane I’ll never catch.
The worst part of it is that love isn’t more than an excuse
To get advantage of the no-situation
I thought you wanted me, I needed us to happen...

No hay comentarios.: