Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 23 de enero de 2013

Whatshisface

Just like one day I woke up and you were gone, one day I woke up and the girl who loved you wasn't me anymore. I thought the moment would never come, and that I would always be as blue as the flag you wave at nobody's face.

But now I'm new, I'm clean, I get to start again, I get to choose. And believe that, if I had the chance, I wouldn't choose you in a hundred years. Because you lie, you deceive, you hurt and you're cruel.

Even though there's nothing inside me that wants you back, I still can't shake off the feeling of hatred. After all, nobody had ever been that mean to me. After all, I loved a lie. After all, I guess it's fair to say there's nothing to say but goodbye.



Juliet.

No hay comentarios.: