Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

martes, 29 de mayo de 2012

Lost and found

I knew this need, this urgency, this feeling would come back. I knew that I would find the words when I found something to word about.

It's been months. I've missed the smell of the paper and the way the blue ink shines everytime it catches the light. I've missed the clicking sound of the keyboard keys and the carpal-tunnel of art.

How do I explain to my muses everything that's changed and how it's changed? I lack the strength to go through it all over again, even when retelling it's way too much to bear.

I thought I was someone else for a while, until I found myself in this common place, once again. Now I understand I've been hiding from the person I always should have been.

There used to be, in my words, a taste of past times and long lost illusions. Now there's only future because I've found the joy in today, I'm home, I don't need to run anymore.


JJ

No hay comentarios.: