Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

Lowered expectations

We never talk about feelings.
You never tell me I look good, I don't know what you think of my hair or the way I move. You never said you like my style, my kisses, my legs, the music I listen to.
I don't know anything about what goes on in your mind every time we're together, or while we're apart.
Maybe you do not have an opinion, maybe it's all the same to you. Maybe I'm not half as important as I want to be for you. And that's the part that bothers me.
No, not you, me. Because I allowed myself to have expectations, and I shouldn't have.
Someone like me doesn't deserve to have expectations.


Juliet

No hay comentarios.: