Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

To new beginnings

Anger. Acute pain in my stomach and my eyes are red. My throat feels like closing and I cannot move my legs. This is the state your lies have left me in, this is the way I never wanted to feel.
There's no longer that passion, all I have left is this desire to stab you to the core, to make you suffer and to watch you fall. Fall to my knees, like it always should have been.
I'm going to be the bigger person if I have to. You are blowing things out of proportion and I'm sick of your rants and being told off. This ends here, tonight.


Mademoiselle Juliette,
I have way more power than you thought, over you, over me.

No hay comentarios.: